The following Departments are located inside City Hall:
- Administration: The office of the City Manager
- City Planning: Where zoning and comprehensive plan information can be obtained
- Code Enforcement: To report high grass and weeds, derelict vehicles, trash and debris, etc.
- Development Center: Where building permits and inspections are accepted
- Municipal Court: Where fines and court fees can be paid. However, the Court Clerk's office is located at the Police Department.
- Parks and Recreation: Where pavilion rentals, events, and general information can be found
- Public Works - Engineering: Where street and utility maintenance is conducted
- Utility Billing: Responsible for handling all water, sewer, storm water, and trash billing
City Hall and associated offices are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Request Work Order
You may request a work order for Water, Sewer, Street, Parks, Cemetery, or other Public Works issues, or for response to other City issues. For emergency issues, please call City Hall at 405-390-8198 to report your issue.