City Hall

The following Departments are located inside City Hall:

  • Administration: The office of the City Manager
  • City Planning: Where zoning and comprehensive plan information can be obtained
  • Code Enforcement: To report high grass and weeds, derelict vehicles, trash and debris, etc.
  • Development Center: Where building permits and inspections are accepted
  • Municipal Court: Where fines and court fees can be paid.  However, the Court Clerk's office is located at the Police Department.  
  • Parks and Recreation: Where pavilion rentals, events, and general information can be found
  • Public Works - Engineering: Where street and utility maintenance is conducted
  • Utility Billing: Responsible for handling all water, sewer, storm water, and trash billing

Observed Holidays

City Hall and associated offices are closed for the following holidays:

  • New Year’s Day
  • President’s Day
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • Veteran’s Day
  • Thanksgiving 
  • Friday after Thanksgiving
  • Christmas Eve
  • Christmas Day

Request Work Order

You may request a work order for Water, Sewer, Street, Parks, Cemetery, or other Public Works issues, or for response to other City issues. For emergency issues, please call City Hall at 405-390-8198 to report your issue.