Building Division Forms
PLEASE NOTE - new FEES EFFECTIVE jULY 1, 2020
Permits are issued and inspections are made to the construction, enlargement, alteration, repairs, the moving, demolition, occupancy or change of occupancy of a building, and for the installment, enlargement, alteration, repair, removal, or conversion of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems; as well as to the erection or replacement of signs, driveways, swimming pools, and retaining walls.
The Permit Process
- Permit applications may be submitted to the Permit Clerk at Choctaw City Hall.
You may physically submit, mail, or email the application and supporting documentation.
Checks should be made to out to City of Choctaw.
The physical address is:
Choctaw City Hall
2500 N Choctaw Road
Choctaw, OK 73020
The mailing address is:
Attention: Permits & Licenses
P.O. Box 567
Choctaw, OK 73020
- The staff then reviews your submittals and determines if the project is in compliance with city codes.
- If the application and submittal complies with all requirements, a permit will be issued and all appropriate fees will be applied.
- On-site inspections will be performed to ensure work conforms to the permit and adopted codes. In most cases, inspections can be completed the same day as requested.
Private Sanitary Sewer
- Alarm Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Beverage License Application - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Driveway Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Fence Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Fireworks License Application - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Garage Sale Permit (PDF)
- Ground Clearing / Land Disturbance Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Kennel License Application (PDF)
- Mobile Home Park License and Checklist (PDF)
- Occupancy Agreement Deposit - Temp Electric - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Peddler's License Application (PDF)
- Political Sign Permit (PDF)
- Pool Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Sign Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Storage-Carport Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Storm Water Quality Inspection Form (PDF)
- Utility Connection Permit (PDF)